Friday, February 6, 2009

The Adentures of Gareth, some meat hooks, a freezer, and a lot of dead cows.


So yes. I am currently employed in a lovely Supermarket. Lovely it is.
Its filled with lovely people and lovely things and i'm clearly on my way to becoing a professional shelf stacker.


HOWEVER.
Today i was given the job of cleaning out the meat freezer. Now imagine my eyes when i was told i was cleaning the coldroom(usually where fruit,veg,milk and various other things that need to be cold are kept),yes they were decent. Anyways imagine my eyes when the door was opened to revel A MASS AMOUNT OF FUCKING DEAD HANGING MEAT. Seriously. I'd really never seen that stuff before. Except for like,gordon ramseey. SO THEN. Piture this. Me. In a white cold. Being the meat in the middle of the sandwhich. Two slices of bread. What were they. Thats right. 2 halfs of a fucking cow. Or COWS. I was even molested by this huge piece of hanging meat(Tbh ,i think at this stage i would really rather an AIDs infected penis). I couldn't even tell what part of the animal it was.

I love meat.

Thanks to work buddy James Clarke for falling right on his arse and probably fracturing his tailbone during me cleaning the floor. You sir are a total legend.

Anywas first week,did quite a lot and didn't get paid. Actually quite bummed about that. I look forward to next friday. So so much. Now. Of to burn my blood soaked skin. Good times.


PS. Laura,stop being such a wank,we're meeting up this weekend.


Have a lovely and clearly safe weekend.
Gareth.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment