Monday, February 16, 2009

Bomp de bomp,c'mon gimme that.




I was meant to blog yesterday. Oh well.
This new bebo's a bitch.
Last week was so fucking good.
Friday night being epic as fuck from 10pm-am1. However 2am-4am wasn't as nice.

I really love Nick Drake. Pity he's fucking dead. If you don't know who he is go listen to the song,'River Man'. Its hard to beleive that dong was recorded in 1968(I think),and thee sheer fucking quality of the song is amazing.

2 weeks at work now. Still haven't been paid.

For all of you that don't know my ex girlfriends mum walked in on us once.
I was recieving hand sex at the time.
Oh the sheer joy of it all



This week i've been listening to A LOT of dubstep. Its a very good genre. Oh yes. That and Blink 182. I still have to do my OH MA GOD DEYR SO GOOD blog.

Laura Carson. She's great.
Kattie Marren. Likes red bras it would seem.
Aoife Walsh. You gave me your keys....i....rooted around you house and bags.
BECAUSE THATS WHAT I DO.
Connor Feely. Cheers for everything man ;D


I'm doing a new thng this week. NOT STRAIGHTENING MY HAIR. Thats a pretty huge thing for me. I started getting to the stage where i wouldn't go into a fucking shop in town unless it wasn't straightened. I like it curly. Its pretty fucking hilarious.

So i met this girl. No really. Known her a while. We kissed. It was great. Risked getting shot at for her. By farmers and parents. And like,fucking hell,her family,thats a hard one. But yes. I like her very much. She's pretty pretty. Well done her.

Apparently i have choir tomorrow. LOL.

Midterm this week.
Good days ahead.
xxx
_____________
Favorite pictures i've come across this week (Y)













No comments:

Post a Comment